Quality Service by Al-Bawasil International
We're an Apple Authorised Service Provider.
Apple Authorised Service Provider
You are guaranteed to receive the best support from Apple Certified Technicians as an Apple Authorised Service Provider. Whether you have a hardware or software problem, visit our Service Center
Al-Bawasil International for expert advice and support.
From the date of purchase, Apple products are covered by a one-year international Apple Limited Warranty.
Please make the following arrangements before we meet. show in https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201557
- For identification purposes, we require an original, valid ID.
- A current mobile/telephone number.
- Proof of Purchase should include the following information: device serial number, product name, date, customer name, and seller name.
- Any Signed In passwords should be removed.
Backup your data
Please make a backup of your device's data, either on your computer or via iCloud. Discover how to back up your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Find My iPhone must be temporarily disabled in order to service your iOS device. You must know your Apple ID and Password in order to disable Find My iPhone. Apple cannot provide support if you are unable to turn off Find My iPhone. This policy is in place to prevent unauthorized individuals from servicing your device without your consent. If you have forgotten your Apple ID or password, please visit iForgot .
Update your software
Many problems can be resolved by updating your iPhone's software. If you have iOS 5 or later, you can update wirelessly or by connecting to iTunes on your Mac or PC. Discover how to upgrade your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Our Service Center is open from Saturday to Thursday
Opening hours from 10 am Until 6 pm
Sales from 10 am to 9 pm
- The original copy of the Service Form must be presented when picking up your unit.
- The diagnosis can take up to three business days. The delivery time is estimated to be 7 to 14 business days, depending on the availability of spare parts.
- Al-Bawasil International is not liable for any data loss. For diagnosis, all data must be erased and the operating system/iOS must be reinstalled. Please back up your data, remove any sensitive personal information, and disable all security passwords before visiting us.
- In the event that unauthorized service or non-genuine parts are discovered (e.g., "non-original display"), the company will not be liable for any damage that occurs during diagnosis and may be unable to return the device to the same condition in which it was received from the customer.
- Service will be provided in accordance with Apple's Hardware Warranties policy, which can be found at the following link. Appel guarantee
- Please ensure that the Activation Lock (iCloud/Find My iPhone) on iOS devices is deactivated before delivering to service. We will not accept any device that has Find My iPhone turned on.
- FMI - Find My iPhone (iCloud) deactivation service is not provided by the service center; if you require assistance, please contact AppleCare Call Center at Appel Support
- The maximum number of units accepted per appointment is one. Please schedule another appointment if you need to deliver more units.
- Al-Bawasil International is not responsible for any accessories that have already been installed on devices, such as screen protectors.
- You will not be able to make any claims against the unit if it is not collected within 30 days of notification or 90 days from the date on the service form.
- According to Apple, defective Products must be repaired by an Apple authorized service center or the warranty is void and Apple will not be liable for any warranty, compensation, reimbursement, claims, or damages that may arise from an unauthorized service center. Please see the link for more details Repair Terms and Conditions
- If the product is under warranty, inspection and diagnosis will be free
- In the event that the product is out of warranty, pricing services should be negotiated with the relevant technical team
- The software and operating systems of the products are not under warranty, so the customer is obligated to pay a fee
Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod, AirPods and Apple Watch
Our 1-year warranty extends the full manufacturer's warranty.
Most of our products are delivered within 2-4 days all Iraq
No. Experience tells us that it’s not practical to attempt to understand and evaluate an issue over the phone. Results are almost always unsatisfactory. We really do need to physically see your device and get a hands-on assessment.
Just because we have not been in contact with you does not mean we have forgotten your job. Far from it. Some issues take longer to diagnose than others. We always try to work as fast as possible so do please be patient. We will be only too happy to let you know once we have pinned down the root cause of your problem or know the completion timetable for certain.
Shopping Apple Products
Hurry and get discounts on all Apple devices up to 10%.
Al-Bawasil Stores Locations
In case you are located outside Baghdad, you can Drop-Off faulty devices in a dedicated center as explained below, these Drop-Off Centers will arrange to send the received devices to our Service Center in Baghdad using a pre-arranged schedule.
Why Choose Al-Bawasil International
At Al-Bawasil International, our mission is simple: to provide truly excellent service that prolongs the life of your equipment. Whether it’s diagnostics, repairs, or upgrades, we treat every customer with true professionalism and expertise.
Al-Bawasil International is one of the leading Apple Authorised Service Centres in Iraq. Our Apple-certified technicians are specialists in the latest software and hardware, so you can rest easy knowing your device is in the right hands. Whether it’s an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple Watch, or Mac, we can fix your device so that it functions as it should.
Our dedication to quality services is matched by our professionalism. By that, we mean being knowledgeable, honest, and efficient. We will always be transparent in our assessment of your repair requirements and never promise what we cannot deliver.
Fast Track Option
There are times when a repair is urgent. We understand this and we can offer you priority services as an optional extra that puts you at the head of the queue.
We go to great lengths to ensure your satisfaction. It is our top priority. We go above and beyond when necessary to ensure your equipment is working in the best condition.
Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP)
Al-Bawasil International is approved by Apple to uphold the extremely high Apple reputation for customer service and satisfaction. Our technicians receive the very same advanced training as Apple’s gurus. We are supplied directly with components from Apple. This is vital because non-approved repairers may substitute counterfeit non-Apple components that could void your device’s warranty.
Effectively, Al-Bawasil International is an extension of Apple
Al-Bawasil International operates as a trusted member of the Apple extended ecosystem. We are fully accountable to Apple’s stringent controls for the repairs and services that we deliver to our customers.
The services an Apple store provides are the very same as those provided by Al-Bawasil International. Our Apple-trained technicians have wide experience and expertise in servicing and troubleshooting.
Courtesy. Integrity. Reliability. That is our promise to you!